Chiquita is a Thai vocalist and dancer who made her debut with the girl group BABYMONSTER under YG Entertainment. She is 14 years old and is the youngest of the seven members of the group. Chiquita is passionate about making a significant mark with her debut and wishes to be the best in the Kpop industry. Their First official song and the Music video reached the public on November 27, 2023.
“Not only Thailand and Korea but I’m going to be an artist that is loved globally,” says Chiquita in her latest interview with YG.
How much is Chiquita’s Net worth?
Chiquita made her debut with the girl group BABYMONSTER, on November 27, 2023. The details of her net worth have not been revealed as of March 2023.
Chiquita BABYMONSTER Biography
She was part of a dance cover group called “Red Rose” before she became a trainee at YG Entertainment.
|Date of Birth
|February 17, 2009
|Age (As of March 2023)
Family & relationships
Her family comprises her parents and an older brother. Her brother was an idol in a Thai reality show called “The Star.”
In the introduction video filmed by YG, Chiquita was seen conversing with her mother over the phone.
Journey with YG
The journey with YG starts with the first audition with the panel of judges. The journey afterward follows multiple evaluations as she continues her training. YG Entertainment released the official music video of the group BABYMONSTER’s first song ‘Batter Up,’ on November 2023. The video already has 45 Million views on YouTube.
- Chiquita had her first Audition with YG in March 2021, where she performed, the song “In the name of love” by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha.
She has been training for the shortest period of time yet she seems fearless on stage.
- “I Knew immediately that I had to make her a part of the project than trainees that trained for 5-6 years,” YG Executive producer Yang Hyun Suk said after seeing her for the first time at the audition.
Monthly evaluation performances.
- In the first evaluation, Chiquita BABYMONSTER performed “2002” by Anne Marie.
- In October 2021, she shook the evaluators with the song “Booty” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Iggy Azalea.
Chiquita with BLACKPINK
- Chiquita had a meet up with Lisa from BLACKPINK while she was training in YG and gave a handwritten letter to Lisa. She also brought a video of her dances to Lisa.
Lisa was pleasantly surprised by her skills despite being the youngest and the last one to join. BLACKPINK singer and dancer said, “You’re just as good as the other girls, Chiquita.” Lisa also presented a signed copy of the “LALISA” Album. Chiquita of BABYMONSTER was excited to receive something from someone who she was a big fan of.
- YG announced that the members will be facing a last evaluation before their debut. Chiquita and the rest of the six trainee members had a special session under the mentorship of Jennie from BLACKPINK.
Currently, she has no personal Social media accounts. But one of her live performances is available on YouTube.
Chiquita is a Thai vocalist and dancer who made her debut with the girl group BABYMONSTER under YG Entertainment. She is 14 years old as of 2023. This upcoming K-pop star is the youngest of the seven members of the group. Chiquita BABYMONSTER entered the K-pop industry on November 27, 2023. Her first song with the rest of the members has already received over 45 million views on YouTube.