Ahyeon is a Korean vocalist, rapper, and dancer who is expected to make her debut with the girl group BABYMONSTER under YG Entertainment. She is 15 years old and is the fourth oldest of the seven members of the group. Ahyeon is passionate about making her debut and wishes to be the best in the Kpop industry.
“I don’t want to be restricted in one area and I want to be an artist that can pull off different genres,” said Ahyeon in her latest interview with YG.
How much is Ahyeon’s Net worth?
The details of her net worth have not been revealed as of March 2023.
|Real Name||Jung Ahyeon|
|Profession||Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 2007|
|Birth Place||South Korea|
|Age (As of March 2023)||15 Years|
Family & relationships
Her family is believed to comprise her parents and a younger brother, but details are not yet revealed.
Journey with YG
The journey with YG starts with the first Audition and then is followed by multiple evaluations as she continues her training.
- In June 2019, she sang “Team” by Iggy Azalea and in November she sang “Black Widow” by Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora.
- Ahyeon performed “At my best” by Machine Gun Kelly and Hailee Steinfield in November 2020.
- In October 2020, she sang “Body language” by Kid Ink featuring Usher and Tinashe. “You’re very charismatic when rapping,” mentioned YG’s Executive producer Yung Hyun Suk.
- For the first monthly evaluation in January 2021, she performed “Oops” by Little Mix featuring Charlie Puth. She had a few weeks to prepare, and Yang Hyun Suk commented on how she needed to make some adjustments to her facial expressions.
- In November 2021, Ahyeon performed “Monster” by Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber.
- “I think I can say she’s the best for the center position,” told Lee Jung as she has a better understanding of controlling her movements.
- In her training, she seemed confident in both vocals and rapping.
Ahyeon with BLACKPINK
Currently, she has no personal Social media accounts. But one of her live performances is available on YouTube.