Digital media has grown leaps and bounds in the last few decades. It gives a tough time to traditional marketing methods like newspaper ads, TV advertisements, or hoardings. Hence, it is insufficient to depend solely on traditional ways. This is where digital marketing strategies like SEO-friendly web content or PPC advertising come into the picture.
Various tools like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are some of the most preferred types of Social / Digital Media to reach out to the target audiences effectively.
At InVideo, we understand that the need for eye-catching yet easy-to-understand videos and video ads is in demand. And we help our clients create videos easily to attract the right target audience with minimum effort. An organization can use these videos on all social media platforms.
Benefits of YouTube Advertising
Industry experts believe YouTube Ads are in the forerun to attract prospective customers and convert them to actual customers. Hence, we are listing below some of the benefits of creating YouTube Ads to increase reach and profitability.
- Cost-effective: For any organization, start-up, and the established alike, the cost is an essential factor that affects marketing decisions. Being based on the concept of Pay-Per-Click (PPP), YouTube Ads are cost-effective, as you pay only for the clicks your ad gets.
- Highly targeted: Researching and selecting the right audience is necessary to create effective advertising and marketing strategy. When using YouTube Ads, choosing the target audience for your brand becomes easy. While making a YouTube Ads live, you can select:
- Demographics: You can select the accurate target users by using the filter of age, gender, location, and more so that your YouTube Ads reach the correct audience.
- Topics: Using this, you can reach prospective customers based on their topics of interest.
- Customer match: Using the existing online and offline data, you will be able to engage with customers who have shown interest in your company in the past.
- Similar audiences: This will allow you to target users similar to those who show interest in your ads.
- Video remarketing: Here, you can engage with users who have communicated with your YouTube Ads in the past.
- In-market audience: Every 2nd person on the internet tries to find a suitable product according to their requirement. Using the in-market audience, you can target those searching for products or services similar to you.
- Life events: Every user has a specific need for each life event or milestone they achieve. Using this data, you can target audiences who are fit to purchase your product or services.
- Easy to measure metrics: The primary fundamental use of any marketing campaign is improving the brand’s business and performance. Understanding metrics and statistics is essential, and YouTube Ads provide the most straightforward dashboard to measure the success of your marketing campaign.
- Fast results: YouTube has over monthly 2 billion users; hence, the number of views of your YouTube Ads is in billions for any given month! With the increased visibility of the YouTube Ads, the number of clicks, organic traffic on the website, sales, and revenue increase. Hence, giving you fast results.
- Massive and unique reach: Do you know YouTube users view around 5 billion videos every day? Yes, that’s right, 5 billion videos. So, if you want to reach a larger audience, YouTube Ads are the best bet for you.
- YouTube Influencer Advertising: The human tendency to perceive any product or service and purchase it by visuals and associations makes it essential for companies to amp up their marketing strategies. It has been proved in various studies that consumers get influenced by a celebrity or influencer who is associated with the brand. They tend to purchase a product and service solely because of their affinity towards the influencer. This is where the association or partnership with YouTube Influencers plays a vital role in increasing the reach of the YouTube Ads and hence the brand.
Types of YouTube Ads
Did you know that you get multiple options to select the best type of YouTube Ad format suitable to your requirement? The various options of YouTube Ads you get are as follows:
- Skippable Video Ads: In this type of ad, viewers can skip a video ad after five seconds.
- Non-skippable Video Ads: These ads can’t be skipped and are 15 to 20 seconds long.
- Bumper Ads: These are excellent for re-targeting with solid call-to-action.
- Overlay Ads: Only Desktop users see these ads either as an image, text, or a combination of both.
- Display Ads: These appear above or below video suggestions and on the right side of the featured video and are available for Desktop Users only.
- Sponsored Cards: Here, the user sees a teaser for the sponsored cards. On clicking the ad, users receive additional information about the ad. These are mainly relevant to the video and can show products, events, or other promotions in the video.
We know this has been a piece of exciting and much-required information and can be overwhelming as well. And we are certain that your company would try this new age marketing strategy to improve and increase your brand’s reach.
Fret not; you are not alone in the journey of Video creation. To make your life easy and to help you create those awe-inspiring YouTube Videos and YouTube Ads, InVideo is at your service.
We have 4000+ templates that can be used to create beautiful and relevant YouTube Ads to attract customers. Additionally, it is a user-friendly, easy-to-use editor which allows you to add voiceovers. It also has the world’s first Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to recommend corrections on the go. What’s best is that you get 24/7 live support.
Using InVideo to create YouTube Ads for the 1st time ? The features listed below can help you create your videos at supersonic speed and with absolute ease.
- Pre-made templates – from the 4000+ available templates, you can select a template relevant to your product or service and, using the editor, customize it to suit your needs. Not sure which template would be suitable? You can select your requirement on the homepage, and a list of relevant templates will populate.
- Text-to-video – You can upload your script, URL (website or specific page), and media files here.
- Blank template—start from scratch and create your ideal video.
Leave a comment