Want to know why using an Aquaguard is essential? Are you not sure whether you need to buy a water purifier or not? Have you been concerned that maintaining a water purifier is preventing you from buying one? Well, you are not the only one who has this confusion because almost all of us go through this phase. So we are here for you to discuss Aquaguard.
See, our regular tap water has contaminants within it. Most of the household use or drink municipal-provided water, and this municipal-provided water is not safe. One should not use the water directly. So, experts always recommend drinking purified water by Aquaguard.
As discussed earlier, a water purifier is a must to avoid water-borne diseases caused by water contaminants. Aquaguard RO and UV water purifiers have gained the most popularity among people and most people are using this. Let’s know more about it. Stay with us until you finish the article.
Advantages Of Having An Aquaguard
Using an Aquaguard has more benefits than you think. First, it is the safety guard of you and your family. Moreover, if you notice something odd, you can always contact the service provider. The executive available at the Aquaguard RO service store is always available to help the customer with all kinds of water purifier issues. The advantages are stated below:
- Removes All The Contaminants: Most of the households of India use municipal-provided tap water. And that tap water carries diseases, causing bacteria, viruses, fungus, parasites, harmful chemicals, other microorganisms, dust, dirt, etc. So drinking contaminated water takes a toll on one’s health. That is why using UV, and RO purifier is good. These purifiers can dissolve all the contaminants from the water and give you fresh water to drink
- Remover Heavy Metals: Regular tap water contains harmful heavy metals like Nitrates, pesticides, and other heavy metals that can cause affect your kidneys, heart, liver. So use Aquaguard to avoid all of these diseases as the water purifier can remove all the metals
- Effective Purification: Both RO and UV water purifiers have an effective filtration process. RO purifiers use permeable membranes, and UV purifiers use ultraviolet rays to disinfect water. These two purifiers use these advanced processes to remove ions, unwanted molecules from your regular water
- Immunity Booster: Drinking water from the Aquaguard can boost your immunity system. Drinking water treaded by Aquaguard RO water purifier also helps in improving metabolism. That ultimately helps you to reduce extra calories and keep you safe. Moreover, drinking purified water can help you to digest food well
- Healthy Skin And Hair: Use RO or UV water purifiers, which will aid you to get clear, smooth, glowing, and hydrated skin and hair. It can reduce excessive hair fall too. Additionally, cleaning your eyes with the water of Aquaguard can prevent all eye diseases too
- Other Activities: Drinking water from the Aquaguard enhances your overall health. It keeps away gastrointestinal diseases. From keeping your body hydrated to giving energy throughout the day to keep most of the diseases away, the Aquaguard can keep you always healthy. Further, drinking water from the Aquaguard sweetens your regular tap water. In fact, it keeps away bad odor from the water
Maintenance Of Aquaguard
Aquaguard RO Service and maintenance cost of both these RO and UV purifiers is not much. Further, you can take the help of the service provider for service. RO purifier needs to change the RO membrane and other parts of the filter annually. And a UV purifier needs to change the UV lamp once a year too.
Benefits Of Drinking Ionized Water
To put it simply, the water ionizer is a home appliance that raises the pH of your drinking water. The water ionizer is known as an alkaline ionizer as well. This is because it uses electrolytes to separate incoming water into acidic and alkaline components. An alkaline is considered to have many benefits. Those are:
- Drinking ionized water can keep one’s body hydrated throughout the day. However, it is more important for those who work out on a regular basis as they require to drink more water
- Alkaline or ionized water can increase the immunity power of one’s. And it thereby lowers the risk of diseases and infections
- To maintain the health of your bones or bone density or avoid osteoporosis, one needs to have access to ionized or alkaline water. This is because it has essential minerals like magnesium and calcium; it is always good for the bone
- Alkaline or ionized water has antioxidant properties that can prevent cell damage. And it can slow down the aging process, and you look more vibrant and young
- According to some reports, using alkaline water can lower high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels in the patients. And that helps to lower the risk for them as well
- Using alkaline water can reduce gastrointestinal diseases like diarrhea and hyperacidity to neutralize acidity in the stomach. Additionally, it can decrease heart disease and the risk of cancer
So, now you know the benefits of using ionized water. Use a water ionizer for a home to get all of these facilities.
In a nutshell, we have discussed the benefits of an Aquaguard and using ionized or alkaline water. Further, we have briefly discussed how you can maintain your purifier as well. So before you buy one, read this article for your guide. You can also contact the RO service provider store to get the best support and buy the latest technology-based water purifier to drink pure and healthy water all the time you wish to drink water. The support staff at the Aquaguard RO service store is reliable and helps you with all kinds of services.
Leave a comment