Last updated on September 27th, 2022 at 06:09 am
TapTastik participated in Britain’s Got Talent in 2017. They got eliminated from the semi-finals. Here are some facts about them.
|Age||24 – 67|
|Where is TapTastik from?||Brighton|
|Net worth now||2 Million USD|
Where is TapTastik now? & what are they doing now?
TapTastik is a dance troupe. They have 106 followers on Instagram. Andrew Wood, the sole member of the gang who was first introduced, was later identified as its head. They became a huge hit after BGT. Drew has a professional dancing background ad teaches the group for an hour every week.
TapTastik’s Social Links
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taptastikbgt/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/taptastikbgt?lang=en
- What Happened to Perfect Pitch Creation after BGT 2017? Here are some quick facts.
- What Happened to Reuben Gray after BGT 2017? Here are some quick facts.
- What Happened to Ryan Tracey after BGT 2017? Here are some quick facts.
- What Happened to The Pensionalities after BGT 2017? Here are some quick facts.