A number of favourable factors, including a large number of well-paying professional jobs and world-class physical infrastructure, have helped Delhi and the National Capital Region to become one of India’s fastest growing regions. If you are looking forward to buying a dream flat in Greater Noida, go for it. The Cost of buying flats in Greater Noida is affordable. We will tell reasons of reasonable costs of flats in Greater Noida and why to buy flat in Greater Noida
Here are the pros of buying flats in Greater Noida and why costs of buying flats in Greater Noida are reasonable.
- Noida is a city that has been meticulously planned, and the residential and commercial developments in the city are working together to further the city’s development. If you are considering buying a property in Greater Noida. Living in Noida provides excellent employment opportunities, as well as convention centres and an airport that is being built in the area. If you want to buy flats, buying a flat in Greater Noida is a great choice.
- Union Information and Electronics Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad stated that the Union Government, in cooperation with the Uttar Pradesh Government, will be developing the cities of Noidaand Greater Noida in the same manner as a second Singapore., according to The Hindu. This is also the reason why buying flats in Greater Noida is affordable.
- Jewar Airport is currently the most popular tourist destination in the world. The cost of real estate in Noida and Greater Noida is currently quite reasonable. This is why flats in Greater Noida are worth it.
- There are a plethora of job opportunities available in Noida and Noida Extension these days. A large number of information technology and information technology-enabled services (IT and ITES) offices have established themselves in the city, and a number of large corporations are opening their doors, resulting in an increase in job opportunities. Following the completion of the Jewar airport, all multinational corporations (MNCs) will have the option to locate in Noida and Greater Noida, resulting in an increase in job opportunities. Therefore people should buy flats in Greater Noida
- More specifically, on one side of the Yamuna Expressway, there is a knowledge park in Greater Noida West, and on the other, there is a Formula 1 track, which has attracted a lot of attention recently. Furthermore, with the proposed metro connectivity to Greater Noida, several information technology companies will undoubtedly take notice of the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and Greater Noida to establish their offices and reap the benefits of this incredible physical infrastructure at a reasonable price. A number of world-class buildings can be found on both sides of the expressway, which makes for an interesting sight to behold.
- It is planned to develop 13500 acres in total, with 1200 acres already finalised. Noida extension and Noida are part of the government’s ambitious 13500-acre plan, of which 1200 acres have been finalised so far.