“$456,000 Squid Game in Real life!”
Highlights of “$456,000 Squid Game in Real life!”
MrBeast recreates every single set from “Squid Game” in real life.
November 25, 2021
What is “$456,000 Squid Game in Real life!” about
Squad game in your real life is an amazing feeling to everyone who gets the chance.
MrBeast came with 456 random people to play his next game with them.
He has recreated the Squid Game in real life, and 456 people have to face them carefully. Contestants were eliminated randomly, and within 53 seconds, 30 people got eliminated.
232 contestants survived the red and green line challenge. After the 2nd challenge, 142 contestants survived the next round. Jimmy gave $2000 to each who got eliminated from the 2nd challenge.
After the Tug-of-war challenge, 60 people remain for the next round. MrBeast came with the glass bridge challenge, and it was fantastic to watch.
Finally, the last 6 were eliminated one by one, and the man who became the runners-up received $10,000 from Jimmy, and the winner had $456,000. It was the first-ever official squad game in real life. Don’t miss it.
- 00.53 – 30 people got out of the game.
- 01.23 – 383 remaining
- 02.21 – Two contestants finished the game.
- 03.32 – End of the first challenge
- 06.54 – 142 survived after the second challenge.
- 07.11 – 120 remain
- 21.26 – finally, only 6 contestants survived the glass bridge challenge.
- 24.57- one of the contestants won the game.
- 25.14 – Jimmy gave $456,000 to the winner
People who appeared on “$456,000 Squid Game in Real life!”