Today, everyone uses a Mobile, Tablet, or Computer that is connected to the internet. We go online and do online shopping, online banking, search for information, and many other activities. These devices especially computer contains some personal data such as personal photos, videos, files, and most important banking and financial details. And using such devices without any security tool can cause you to compromise with important data. So How to prevent your computer from hackers? Here we are going to share some of the best antiviruses that help your computer to stay protected from hackers.
Can Antivirus protect from hackers?
Hackers are the criminal who always looks for people who use unprotected devices to gain unauthorized access to the network. So they can steal sensitive data, such as financial information and secrets but an antivirus protects your computer or other internet-connected devices from such hackers and snoopers.
Antivirus is like a medicine for your computer that protects your device against hackers, viruses, and other potential threats. An antivirus application is a highly affected tool to reduce your chance of becoming a cyberattack victim.
Which are the Best Antivirus to prevent computers from hackers?
- Bitdefender Antivirus
BitDefender is one of the best and features-rich antivirus that helps your system to get hacked by hackers. This antivirus has all the features that protect your system including a malware scanner that has a 100% success rate. The malware scanner is capable of identifying malware files by slowing down your PC.
Bitdefender antivirus suite can handle all the basic as well as advanced tasks easily to prevent your PC from hackers. This antivirus software is loaded with AI and other revolutionary technologies that detect and block any potential issue that can cause trouble to your PC.
- Multi-Layered Protection: Bitdefender Antivirus’s multi-layered protection protects all the data from all the known and emerging cyber threats, malware, and ransomware.
- Anti-Phishing: scammer always finds a way to scam people online but Bitdefender’s anti-Phishing protection keeps you away from such online dangers. It blocks suspicious websites, links, files that can steal your passwords or credit card details.
- Safe banking: To prevent you and your PC from hackers, Bitdefender antivirus protects online shopping and banking through a dedicated and secured browser.
- VPN Service: Bitdefender antivirus comes with a VPN to let you access the internet anonymously and securely. It encrypts all your internet activities to protect your privacy and data. A VPN is also a great tool to prevent the computer from hackers and snoopers.
- Gaming mode: Bitdefender antivirus automatically detects if you are playing a game, watching a movie, or working to block annoying ads, pop-ups, and unwanted notifications. That helps you to do these activities without any distraction.
Despite a free version with the limited feature for one device, Bitdefender antivirus has three paid version that secures your system from hackers.
- Bitdefender Antivirus plus: This version of Bitdefender antivirus costs $23.99 for one year and offers basic protection for 3 Windows PC.
- Bitdefender Total Security: Bitdefender Total Security gives complete protection to five devices for one year and costs $36.
- Bitdefender Internet Security: This security software offered advanced security for three devices and costs $32 for one year.
- Malwarebytes Antivirus
Malwarebytes antivirus is a powerful antivirus that wipes out malware and other potential threats more aggressively. This antivirus comes with some of the best features to protect your system from hackers, malware, and ransomware. This is a complete, secure, and highly capable antivirus that offers real-time scans for malware threats.
Malwarebytes offers 3 types of scans, a threat scan that checks for the infected areas of the system such as memory, startup, and registry. Custom scan that allows you to select the area you want to scan and hyper scan to check memory and startup objects quickly for malware.
- Automatic virus & system update: Malwarebytes keeps on checks and collects the samples of software that feels suspicious and blocks them to keep the user’s system safe.
- Real-Time Protection: Malwarebytes provides really strong real-time protection. This real-time protection uses four-layered simultaneous protection that gives malware and ransomware protection. This feature also provides users with web and exploit protection.
- Browser Guard: in a form of a browser extension, Malwarebytes browser guard blocks scam websites that it identified as malicious and prevents you to access them to protect you from scam websites.
- VPN Protected: The most premium version of Malwarebytes comes with a VPN service that protects the user’s privacy while using the internet by giving them an anonymous identity and a virtual IP address. This VPN service allows users to choose the location as per their preference to access the internet.
Malwarebytes offers a free version that comes with some limited features for one device only. Three paid versions also there for users and their prices as below outlined.
- A premium plan for one device of Malwarebytes antivirus is available at the cost of $3.33 per month.
- Another premium plan of Malwarebyte antivirus is available at $6.67 per month that protects five devices.
- At the price of $8.33 per month for five devices comes with an advanced VPN service for privacy protection from hackers and snooper.
you can also check Bitdefender vs Malwarebytes comparison if you want to know how these top-rated antiviruses differ from each other.
- Kaspersky Antivirus
Kaspersky is one of the well-known and best antivirus companies that has been trusted by millions of people. This antivirus is capable of blocking the latest viruses, ransomware, spyware, crypto locker, and many more. It also helps to stop cryptocurrency mining malware damaging that can cause damage user’s PC.
Kaspersky antivirus offers an easy-to-use interface that offers real-time protection from malware, ransomware, and hackers to user’s PC. This antivirus application scans the computer to see if there any potential issue and allows your PC to perform securely.
- Security: As discussed earlier, Kaspersky antivirus defends a user’s computer against viruses, ransomware. This antivirus software also offers a password manager is to keep users’ passwords safe and secured.
- Privacy: Kaspersky antivirus application comes with webcam protection that prevents hackers to hijack a user’s webcams. By removing internet activity logs Kaspersky antivirus ensures user’s privacy to be protected. The PC version of this application allows users to back-up their photos, videos, and important files.
- Anti-Phishing: Kaspersky antivirus launches a highly secured browser to let the user use shopping and banking services securely.
- Parental control: Kaspersky offers a parental control feature that can block the bad content to stay away from their kids. A GPS tracker is also featured with Kaspersky antivirus to see where their kids are going.
Other than a free version, Kaspersky antivirus offers three paid versions with advanced features to protect user’s computers.
- Kaspersky Antivirus: This package starts from $29.99 for three PCs for one year.
- Kaspersky Internet Security: Internet security gives some advanced features to protects and prevent the user’s computer from hackers. This package starts from $39.99 for one year to secure three devices.
- Kaspersky Total Security: This advanced feature-rich package starts from $49.99 for one year and offers protection for five devices.
In this article, We discussed some of the best antiviruses that help users to protect their devices and privacy. And we hope now we know How to prevent your computer from hackers. Our computer contains some of the very important data and keeping them safe from such people should be our top priority.