Many people see the stock market as the best means to get higher returns on their investments. There is risk involved when you invest in stocks. That is why you need knowledge and expertise to reduce risks and maximize the benefits. There is a large number of platforms available right now that offer trading and investment features to common people. That is the main reason why the number of people involved in this field has increased significantly over the past few years. A platform of this class named Robinhood has become very popular these days. Since a large number of people are asking a question like how to transfer stocks from robinhood? We are going to address those queries in this article. But before that, let us try to know the fundamentals associated with this amazing platform.
A little introduction to Robinhood
They started this amazing platform with a motive to let more and more people access the world of financial investment. The way they are focused on delivering the best-in-class services to the clients is just amazing. Almost every essential feature that a company of this category should have is available in Robinhood. Whether it be safety or its ability to grant equal participation of clients in the world of investments or taking precise care of the interests of the customers, every feature is available here. Now that you are well aware of the fundamentals associated with Robinhood, let us get to the queries associated with it.
Withdrawing money from robinhood
Coming to the most important point under consideration, some people are asking about the ways to withdraw money from this platform. And we got to tell you that it is a rather simple process. Let us have a look at the steps involved here. There are three ways you could use Robinhood i.e. in your android device, iOS device, or through the internet. We are going to talk about the steps involved in all three scenarios.
For android users
Here are the steps they should follow:
- Launch the application in your device and go to the bottom-right corner. Once there, click on the option named Account.
- Now you need to tap on Transfers and then click on the option Transfer to Your Bank.
- The application will now ask you the bank account where you want to transfer the money.
- After you are done filling in the details, enter the amount of money you want to transfer to the account.
- At last, you have to tap on Submit button and you are done.
For iOS users
This part of the transaction is the same as that of Android devices even if you are using iOS-based devices.
For those who use it through the web
These simple instructions will help you withdraw money:
- After you are logged in to your account, you have to click on the Account option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- You would see an option named Transfer there.
- On the new page, you will see a panel that you can use to initiate the process of transferring funds.
Final words We hope this article helped you get an answer to your vital queries like how to transfer stocks from robinhood, etc. Make sure to follow us for more articles like this.