Protein powder is a blend of various proteins that offer various benefits to health. People are aware of whey protein as they are regular with the gym but there are many other proteins like casein, plant protein and others. The protein powders are a blend of these proteins from different sources. Plant protein powders are a good source of proteins from soy, beans, wheat, brown rice, and many more. In the same way, your best or most effective protein powder consists of whey, casein, hydrolysis, concentrate, and many others. It is always to take proteins from the natural sources before moving to the supplements as you have chances to get various types of proteins from different sources.
Natural Protein sources:
Here are some of the best proteins from the natural sources.
- Milk, curd, cheese, and other dairy products
- Greek yogurt
- Lean beef, meat, Flank steak
- Sprouts, nuts, and grains
- Chicken breast, Turkey breast, Eggs, and other poultry products.
- Fish like Haddock, Cod, Canned tuna, Wild salmon, Whitefish, Trout
Along with that you can find protein powders in the market. Protein powder in India is quite popular among the fitness enthusiasts as it has so many benefits to offer. But most people don’t use it because they assume protein powder price is out of their budget. But there are many online stores where you find the best quality protein and other supplements without burdening your pocket. Here are some of the brands that claim to have the best protein powder in India.
- MuscleBlaze:MuscleBlaze is the number one supplement brand in India that is matching the international standard in quality. Many supplements for various purposes are available in the market. Protein supplement is one of them. Biozymes is one of the protein supplements from the house of MuscleBlaze that is liked by many common people, athletes as well as celebrities because of it is delivering the values to them.
- HealthKart:One of the leading online stores that has now come up with its protein supplements for men as well as women which is quite appreciable among women especially. It’sJustHer protein is a blend of herb proteins that show amazing health benefits.
- ON: Internationally acknowledged brand is also spreading its vibes in Indian market and also managed to create loyal consumers. The brand has come up with various protein supplements as per people’s requirements. ON has introduced a gender wise protein supplement which is appreciated among many youngsters.
- GNC: GNC always stands out when it comes to the quality of the ingredients. The protein powder from the GNC is available in various weights and flavors that give its consumers the choices to continue their fitness journey.
These are the protein supplements which are very well known in the fitness industry and needn’t any introduction among fitness enthusiasts. These protein supplements are used as pre workout and post workout supplements. For reaping the maximum benefits from the protein powders, it is commonly recommended to consume them three times in a day but first you need to take consultation from the doctor. It is always better to have the proteins from the natural sources before jumping to the supplements first try them.
Leave a comment