When it comes to resolving errors and issues related to QuickBooks, the QuickBooks Tool Hub is preferred extensively. The QuickBooks Tool Hub comes with various error resolving tools and help users fix their issue in no time.
Since a lot of users face trouble installing the tool hub, we’ve prepared an ultimate guide on installing QuickBooks Tool Hub appropriately. So, let’s begin.
Basic Requirements For QuickBooks Tool Hub Installation
The QuickBooks Tool Hub, installation requires users to meet the following criteria:
- Good speed and stability of your Internet connection.
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- MS Visual C++.
How to Effectively Install QuickBooks Tool Hub?
After meeting the requirements to install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer, now you need to download it using the following steps:
- Start with launching the browser on your system and navigate to Intuit’s website.
- Thereafter, search and download the “QuickBooksToolHub.exe”.
- Next, reach the download folder in your system and locate the setup.
- After that, approve permissions and thoroughly read its terms and conditions.
- Now, for confirmation, tap “Agree” then select the destination folder as required.
- Finally, choose “Install” and when you finish the installation, tap “Finish”.
This was the installation procedure for QuickBooks on your system. Furthermore, let’s explore the benefits and errors that are easily repairable using the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Which Errors Are Resolvable With QuickBooks Tool Hub Installation?
As QuickBooks faces numerous errors based on installation, banking, multi-user mode, network and more, we’ve attached the below table which summarizes all of the errors that can be fixed when you Install QuickBooks Tool Hub for Windows.
|Connectivity Problems In Company File||QuickBooks C 1327 Error||QuickBooks Error 4 (Event Log)|
|H202: Multi-User Error||QB Error 3371, Code: 11118||QuickBooks Network Errors|
|QuickBooks Error 80029c4a||Error 1311: File Not Found||QB Error Banking OLSU|
|QuickBooks Error 6000||QB Error Code 3003||Error: Missing Outlook|
|QB Error Code – 361||QB Error Code 6168, -6||QuickBooks Error H505|
|QB Error Code 6123 0||QuickBooks Error 404||Com Error Crashes|
|QuickBooks Error 2000||QB OLSU 1013 Error||QB Abort Error|
|QuickBooks Error 1304||QB Error 392||QB Error 1601|
|Error 6189||Email issues||Error 6000 95|
|QB Error 5502||QB Error 61||QuickBooks Error 1723|
Features Of QuickBooks Tool Hub Installation
After you install and run the QuickBooks Tool Hub, there’ll be various services available on its dashboard. Let’s examine the purposes of these services and how to utilize them.
1: Company File Issues
The first service that comes under QuickBooks Tool Hub is the “Company File” Issues. The purpose of this service is to fix errors and issues related to your company files.
Just visit this section and run QuickBooks File Doctor from there. Afterwards, just by selecting your file, the tool will automatically remove any error from your company file.
2: Network Issues
Now comes the “Network Issues” section that fixes the H series errors, caused by bad network connectivity, tools like QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool are helpful. Similarly, when you launch the QuickBooksToolHub.exe and click “Network Issues”, you should launch the “QuickBooks-Database-Server-Manager” to fix such errors.
3: Program Problems
QuickBooks users often complain of low performance in their QuickBooks, to resolve such issues, the “Program Problems” section comes in handy. There are a number of troubleshooting tools available, including:
- “QuickBooks-Print & PDF Repair”.
- “QuickFix My Program”.
4: Installation Issues
Now we have the “Installation-Issues” section that enables users to remove error codes caused by an improper QuickBooks installation. It offers the below-repairing tools:
5: Password Reset
Forgetting the password cause users a lot of hassle and prevents them from accessing their company file. Fortunately, with the “Password Reset” section, one can easily retrieve the password by providing some required credentials.
6: Advanced Tools
Currently, the “Advanced Tools” section is only beneficial for Windows 10 users. It has multiple valuable shortcuts that help fix various errors. It includes PC information, Firewall Settings, SFC Scannow, Windows Update features and many more.
Some More Benefits Of QuickBooks Tool Hub
Users Install QuickBooks Tool Hub for repairing errors and issues. However, it also offers the following benefits to its users:
- Simple Interface – Despite offering multiple sections for issues and errors, the interface of QuickBooks Tool Hub is simple and only requires a little or no guidance at all.
- Permanently Removes Company And Network Issues – When users encounter 6000 and H series error codes on their QuickBooks, the tool hub fixes them permanently.
- Provides Almost All Repair Tools – As previously mentioned, the Tool Hub includes multiple sections carrying repairing tools within them.
- It’s Free – A lot of repairing tools charges users a lot to resolve their issues. However, with the Tool Hub, users can fix errors and issues for free.
We believe this quick guide on QuickBooks tool hub installation helped you download and install the tool hub on your system appropriately. Furthermore, the requirements and uses for QuickBooks Tool Hub to resolve errors are analyzed and approved by our experts.